Can someone from outside the U.S. or Canada sell/receive the benefits?
- “The benefits of the Security Products are available only in the US. You must have a US Social Security Number, TIN, or EIN in order to sell the product. We draft for membership dues in US funds. We pay in US funds to US entities. Direct deposit must be to banks with a US routing number. We mail funds only to US addresses. If you have establish yourself as a US entity then you can sell the product.” – David Kircher, President of MCA
What’s the difference between a customer and an associate?
- A customer is someone who just wants to receive the benefits and not sell them, an associate is someone is sells the benefits and is interested in the business opportunity.
Can someone just receive the benefits if they don’t want to sell them?
- Yes, selling the benefits is completely optional. Besides, these are the absolute best sales to make because you know these people signed on because they see the value in the product and plan to use it, therefore you are more likely to avoid chargebacks.
What is a chargeback and how do they work?
- How it works is MCA upfronts you commissions of up to 17 months at one time. Meaning, instead of being paid a small commission each month for 17 months, they just go ahead and give you all 17 months of commission right away.
- So, if somoene cancels any of these memberships before the 17 months then MCA does what is called a “charge back”. Charge backs are not the same as a “pay back”. A pay back is when you receive a bill from the company telling you the amount owed back to the company. A charge back is when you receive a certain amount “charged back” to the company from your future earnings. However, the company will never take more than 50% of your upcoming check, so you will still receive income.
- Example: $80 divided by 17 months = roughly $4.70. If someone cancels their membership after 4 months this is what will be “charged back” to your future earnings. 17 months – 4 months = 13 months. 13 months x $4.70 = $61.10
How can I avoid chargebacks?
- If you sell 15 or more processable MCA Total Security memberships with an on-going payment method in one week, you will receive a Chargebackn Bonus for any Chargebacks incurred during the week.
- Also, keep in mind, chargebacks are bound to happen and are part of the business. You can’t force people to keep the membership. This is why it’s imperative to bring people on to your team who see the value in the product and who also actually want the benefits.
Where can I find the $9.95, $14.95, and TVC Pro-Driver plans on my TVCmatrix site?
- On the left and right hand corners you will see tabs that say “Vendors” and “Featured Vendors”, underneath that you will see “Additional MCA Products” and “TVC Pro-Driver”. Additional MCA Products shows all five of the MCA memberships and TVC Pro-Driver shows the two pro-driver plans.
Can a truck driver buy an MCA plan?
- Yes they can, however, the MCA plans only cover personal passenger vehicles NOT commercial vehicles. If the truck driver is looking for coverage for their 18 wheeler they need to purchase a TVC Pro-Driver plan. The TVC Pro-Driver plan provides coverage for their commercial vehicle AND personal passenger vehicle.
What if someone buys a $9.95 or $14.95 plan? What commissions do they make?
- It does not matter what plan they buy the commissions are the same. They will make $40 for selling a $9.95, $60 for selling a $14.95, and $80 for selling a $19.95, $29.99, or $39.99 plan.
- Now, they will not qualify for residual income or bonuses unless they have a $19.95 at the very least.
- COMMISSIONS ARE NOT DIFFERENT JUST BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PURCHASE A $19.95 OR HIGHER PLAN!!!
What is the residual income?
- Any PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP which has been in the system for more than 12 months is paid 80% of first year earned commission as earned. To explain the above statement, associates are paid an upfront commission which covers 17 months of the person you sold the membership to. Example: $80 divided by 17 months = approximately $4.70. After the person you sold the membership has their benefits passed 12 months you will receive residual income of $4.70 per month for the lifetime of that kept membership. To calculate other residual income, based on the income projections above, follow the formula below. (commission advance per sale) divided by 17 months = residual monthly income AFTER 12 months **I’m gonna need to double check on this explanation, because I’m still unsure, but this is how I understand it right now**
- If someone in your first level generation, which is someone you recruited, sells the $9.95 membership you receive a commission of $4 per sale. For your 2nd through 5th generations (your associate’s downline), you will receive residual income of $0.39/monthly for the lifetime if that kept membership.
- If someone in your first level generation, which is someone you recruited, sells the $14.95 membership you receive a commission of $5 per sale. For your 2nd through 5th generations (your associate’s downline), you will receive residual income of $0.52/monthly for the lifetime if that kept membership.
- If someone in your first level generation, which is someone you recruited, sells the $19.95, $29.99, or $39.99 membership you receive a commission of $6 per sale. For your 2nd through 5th generations (your associate’s downline), you will receive residual income of $0.66/monthly for the lifetime if that kept membership.